View job on Handshake
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Recent Graduate as a Supply Chain Planning Specialist in our Greensboro, NC location.
This is an opportunity to grow within Schnieder Electric as this new transformation is implemented in Greensboro.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Scheduling manufacturing lines based on customer demand
- Monitoring component inventories supporting manufacturing processes
- Resolve barriers related to receiving materials or shipping finished product
- Root cause inventory discrepancies throughout the plant
- Lead continuous improvement activities for material supply throughout the factory
- Coordinate Open Purchase Order Management and/or Order scheduling
- Manage the replenishment backlog (creation and rescheduling of purchase orders)
- Support stock discrepancies analysis and support adjustments
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Operations or related degree
- 2+ years’ experience in Purchasing/Supply Chain is preferred.
- SAP experience
- Strong drive and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills are a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with various departments, suppliers, and levels of personnel
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
As a federal government contractor, all Schneider Electric U.S. employees (including U.S. territories and Puerto Rico) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to federal laws.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-North Carolina-Greensboro