View job on Handshake
Ferguson is looking to train our future leaders from the ground-up, starting in our entry-level Supply Chain Operations Training Program on January 31, 2022.
How We Train You
You will complete your training in either our Frostproof, FL or Perris, CA distribution center for 12-months to learn about distribution center and branch warehouse operations. You will have the immediate opportunity to develop and implement your ideas within our warehousing environments.
What Happens after Training
Upon successful completion of the training period, you will relocate to one of Ferguson’s United States based distribution centers or large branch warehouses to work in a warehouse supervisory/management role. Final location and position assignments are determined based on a combination of your preferences and business needs. Be prepared to assist in multiple supply chain operations functions, lead a team of associates, inspire change and build a career with Ferguson!
What it Takes to Succeed
• A desire to learn with an aim to succeed
• An understanding of the value of a long-lasting relationship, delivering to both the business and our customers
• Passion for teamwork and interest in our community investment
• Ability to take accountability and problem-solving skills
• Alignment with Ferguson’s values of safety, people, service, integrity, results, and innovation
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management (equivalent degree accepted) or 4+ years of related military experience
• Internship and/or work experience in a supply chain or related field
Compensation for this role ranges from $23.08-$25.38/hour, with the potential for overtime hours based on business need.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.