Cypress Creek Renewables is one of the leading clean energy non-utility power producers in the United States. We are driven by the belief that solar and storage make for a cleaner, healthier, more prosperous world, that the electricity system will continue to grow and become the center of the world’s energy system, and that the acceleration of these transitions is imperative. From development, to construction, to operations, we create projects that benefit communities for decades. As a leader in transmission-scale and community-scale solar and storage, Cypress Creek seeks a diverse group of innovative and purpose-driven thinkers and doers from all backgrounds.
The Supply Chain Manager is an integral part of the Supply Chain team at Cypress Creek Renewables (CCR). The successful candidate will have both strategic leadership and tactical expertise to help build a best-in-class demand-driven supply chain. Preferably you will already have an established network of contacts within the Solar industry or you possess the ability to build a portfolio of vendors both effectively and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a large portfolio of suppliers.
- Have a track record of negotiating contracts and executing long term MSAs preferably in the Solar Industry.
- Establishing relationships with existing suppliers to solve issues and promote partnerships.
- Initiate and Lead RFP and RFI activity in order to stimulate the market.
- Work with various internal groups to conduct thorough market and detailed vendor analysis.
- Ability to get hands dirty and provide support at all levels within Supply Chain team.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with internal employees and external business partners.
- Be able to clearly identify problems, determine the root cause(s), define, execute, and sustain solutions.
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience:
- Has an understanding of various issues that impact the solar industry and be prepared to engage with key stakeholders to develop strategies that take these into account.
- Has the ability to communicate at all levels, compile reports / presentations and present at an executive level.
- Have a working knowledge of ERP systems and be able to implement controls that support Supply Chain.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Salesforce and SharePoint a bonus.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years in Supply Chain and preferably in some form of Energy.
Location: Located in Santa Monica (will consider remote, preferably Southern California). Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.