View job on Handshake
Supply Chain Management Development Program 2023
Locations: Modesto, Fresno, Livingston and Lodi, CA
Supply Chain Management Development Program Description
This rotational program offers talented supply chain professionals the opportunity to engage in various parts of the business, interact with management, develop innovative solutions to real business challenges, and gain a broader understanding of the company and our business. Rotations include through leadership roles such as supply analyst, sourcing operations, logistic and demand planning rotations. Typically expected to take on reasonable independent responsibility of their work within a specific Supply Chain Discipline after one to two years of rotational program.
What You Will Do
You will gain knowledge of supply chain procedures, policies, and processes based on observation of other employees and/or completing hands-on work within various disciplines. You will administer programs, projects, and/or processes specific to operating unit. You will also monitor and ensures achievement of performance goals and objectives either directly or through staff.
- Crush Supply Planning
- Finished Good Supply Planning
- Demand Planning
- Data Management
- Customer Service
What You Need
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university and working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business/Finance Administration or Operations Management; OR possess a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business/Finance Administration or Operations Management; OR a Bachelor’s degree plus successful completion of a 6-month Gallo internship in Supply Chain or Operations.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary
What Will Set You Apart
- Senior Class standing at an accredited college or university working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Operations Management
- Prior internship experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.