TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries.
Supply Chain professionals are an integral part of our organization and we are committed to hiring the right talent to grow and develop within our Supply Chain Organization.
As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses.
Throughout the 10-12 week Summer Internship Program, TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development & interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for the past two consecutive years & over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend.
After the internship, students will have gained tangible experience to build their resume & kick start their career. All TE Interns are evaluated and considered for return internships & full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
As a Supply Chain Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Identify process improvements that drive productivity or quality metrics
• Lead inventory reduction initiatives
• Deploy the principal concepts of Supply Chain Management to real-life business challenges
• Promote and provide instruction on Global processes, standard works, best demonstrated practices across supply chain organizations
• Interact with customers and work strategically on Supply Chain improvement projects
• Gain hands on experience in an operational environment
This position is located at our site in Middletown, PA.
What your background should look like:
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program majoring in supply chain, industrial engineering or another closely related major
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets