Shockwave Medical, Inc. is a pioneer in the development and commercialization of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat complex calcified cardiovascular disease. Shockwave Medical aims to establish a new standard of care for medical device treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through its differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque.
This position will provide technical and project coordination support initiatives across the supply chain functions including Demand and Supply Planning, Procurement, Sourcing, Distribution and Logistics.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide process improvements and assistance on projects related to supply chain functions
- Collect, analyze, present data for business insights
- Planning, organizing, and implementing effective strategies using company programs, tools, and initiatives
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for different functions
- Serving on a larger project team focused on uncovering fresh sources of efficiency, operational capability, and other sources of supply chain improvement
- Undergraduate full-time student attending an accredited university with major emphasis in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Broad awareness across supply chain disciplines and manufacturing environments
- Basic knowledge of project management principles to track deliverables, and status of the project
- High proficiency in MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Operate as a team or independently under management guidance