Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Supply Chain team this summer as an Industrial Engineer Intern and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Experience the Supply Chain function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you take a deep dive into the world as an Industrial Engineer, all while developing the skills to become successful in the future
- Identify process improvements while working cross-functionally with those that perform the operations every day
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Junior status (Dec 2022 or May 2023 graduation)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain – Industrial Engineering
- Interest in supply chain and/or industrial engineer path
- Solid critical thinking ability; analytical skills are highly utilized in this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels
- Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
About the Culture
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers*
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options*
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day
*Please note: On-Campus Amenities are currently limited and/or closed due to Covid-19.