Help the Future Taste Great.
At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 2 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate program. But then, you’re not a typical graduate. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects around the world and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you. The world wants more nutritious, tastier, sustainably produced food. If you want to help solve the food challenges of our time, apply now.
The food industry is ever-growing, and we pride ourselves in helping customers make better food, in a better way for a better future. Kerry is a global company with several manufacturing facilities across North America. Through the 24-month grad program, you will have the opportunity to work and learn at multiple facilities.
As a Supply Chain Grad for our Applied Health and Nutrition division, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced individuals while learning about the Kerry way. Your role will be based out of Beloit, WI. It will require 80% travel to our manufacturing sites to drive projects to completion at multiple locations.
Throughout the 24 months, you will go through capability building sessions, interact with individuals across teams and functions, network with peers and leaders throughout the company, and gain experience through real hands-on projects. After the program, you will have the opportunity to move into a Supply Chain role or another area that you may discover along your journey in the program.
What You’ll Do:
Support Business Objectives
- Develop and improve technical skills to perform analysis quickly and efficiently
- Collaborate with all team members to share knowledge and participate in team related activities
- Promote change in a positive manner
- Participate in and be the supply chain lead on key projects
Data Maintenance and Project Work
- Work with Regulatory on bill of material corrections and formula structures
- Coordinate data for product transfers from a supply chain perspective, and other projects as needed
- Assist in implementation of forecasting and other system tools
- Process Commercialization (new item setup)
- Develop inventory projections as needed, minimum of once per month
- Produce customer reports
- Complete monthly supply chain root cause analysis for inventory, aged inventory, expired inventory, and service metrics
- Aid in the development and monitoring of performance metrics
- Work with team to meet inventory targets while maintaining customer service levels
- Develop standard weekly and monthly supply chain reports to monitor business
- Produce capacity reports monthly
Develop Supply Chain Expertise to Support Kerry’s Talent Pipeline
- Work hands-on in a variety of supply chain functions including logistics, demand planning, forecasting, and materials management
- Actively participate in technical, business, and professional development for early career professionals
- Complete job shadowing rotations with overlapping functions including Finance and Production
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year accredited college or university in Accounting, Applied Economics, Finance, Quantitative Business Analysis, Supply Chain, Business Operations Management, or related field of study. Preference will be given to candidates with a history of academic excellence, manifested by high grade point average and/or faculty recommendation.
- Overall Grade Point Average 3.0/4.0
- Advanced analytical, planning, and problem-solving abilities.
- Inquisitive nature that enjoys problem-solving and identifying business improvements.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment.
- Ability and willingness to grow and develop beyond current position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Supervisory experience or hands-on experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is preferred.
- ***Please note Kerry can only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Kerry does not support visas or sponsorships for this opening.
What’s in It for You:
- Opportunity to travel to different parts of North America and experience different cultures
- Gain experience with different products, technologies, and end use markets
- Hands on experience working at strategic manufacturing sites that are driving revenue
- Collaboration on and ownership of high visibility projects
- Ability to networking with peers and leaders
- Chance to work for a leader in Taste & Nutrition
3400 Millington Road Beloit, WI 53511 – Graduate Opportunity – Supply Chain – Management – Logistics – Accounting – Applied Economics – Finance – Quantitative Business Analysis – Business Operations – Demand Planning – Forecasting – Materials Management
Where it All Comes Together – for our Customers and our Employees
Kerry develops, manufactures, and delivers technology-based ingredients, flavors and integrated solutions for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industry. With revenue exceeding $7.5 billion annually, and more than 15,000 products supplied to customers in 140 countries, Kerry is the global leader in food ingredients and flavors. Our customers include the world’s biggest and best-known food and beverage manufacturers, retailers, and restaurants – as well as small companies and restaurants with very big dreams – which means everyday millions of people worldwide consume food or beverages containing Kerry ingredients. Our success comes from our unique and unrivaled capability to combine technical expertise with innovative solutions, making Kerry where it all comes together for our customers.
Smart, creative, and determined people have helped Kerry double in size every five years since our 1972 founding, and we know that building a global talent pipeline is a key element in our continued growth. Many Kerry senior leaders, including our CEO, joined Kerry as graduates. As a result, they remain committed to development, early access to senior leaders, and real responsibility from day one.
We need more smart people who are nimble, adaptable, and ready to contribute. Are you ready for a fast-paced and exciting role where your career potential is virtually unlimited? If so, Kerry is where it all comes together for you!