View job on Handshake
If a company is going to make a difference in today’s world, it’s going to have to think differently. At Organic Valley, our philosophy and decisions are based on the health and welfare of people, animals and the earth. We’re a mission-driven cooperative, owned by family farmers, and we’ve been leaders in organic agriculture from the very beginning. Once pioneers of organic agriculture, we’re now an established leader. Organic is all we do. We are driven by our mission to promote regional farm diversity and economic stability by the means of organic agricultural methods and the sale of certified organic products.
The Dairy Supply Chain Deployment Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Dairy Supply Chain management and staff, performing transactional duties in ERP and/or OMP systems for assigned plants and warehouses to support the cooperative’s strategic business plan. This role collaborates with multiple different departments and personnel both within and outside of CROPP on a daily basis.
· Complete timely and accurate transactional activity within the ERP system, and other systems as needed
· Work collaboratively with internal partners to achieve the supply chain goals
· Ensure accurate data by completing timely reconciliation of inventories and analysis of production yields
· Assist in billing of quality assurance failures and plant losses
· Analyze data from various reports and systems
· Consult and communicate with Dairy Supply Chain Planning Coordinators on data accuracy, and timeliness of transactions
· Support month end close process
· Review and analyze all data for errors and report unusual findings to Dairy Supply Chain Planning Coordinator and management
· Scan and print required documents needed to collect information for data entry
· Collect and determine completion of all information before entering data into software programs
· Ensure proper updates of required software
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Frequently review processes for continuous improvements
· Manage a diverse workload, frequent interruptions and multiple internal and external requests to meet required timelines.
· Facilitate meetings, take notes and distribute as required
· Provide back-up to others within department
· Assist with plant audits and mock recalls, as requested.
· Ability to adapt to change in a positive manner to meet department goals
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Associate degree in Business, Ag Business, Supply Chain Management or related field preferred
· Demonstrated experience in entering data with a high level of accuracy.
· 2 years of related Supply Chain work experience required
· Experience with Supply Chain and/or Enterprise Resource Planning Systems preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
· Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
· Strong critical thinking, strategic problem solving and analytical skills required
· Dairy background preferred, but not required
· Ability to work both independently and in team settings
· Strong ability to prioritize and organize effectively