Spartronics develops, manufactures, and manages the full lifecycle of robust electronic and electromechanical devices for commercial aerospace, defense, space, instrumentation and control, life sciences and medical device applications. Our proven experience in complex problem solving, uncompromising attention to detail, program management and thorough documentation processes enables our customers to achieve excellence.
Basic Purpose of Position:
The primary role of this position is to improve the efficiency of the supply chain operations through data collection and analysis. This position requires excellent attention to detail, in-depth understanding of the delivery process and exceptional analytical skills. The person in this role will work with our sites global Supply Chain members in the collection of supply chain data for the sole purpose to share a streamline of data input/outputs that will drive execution excellence in best-in-class.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Provides analytical support to members of the global Supply Chain team as it relates improvement initiative and assigned projects.
- Responsible for developing & presenting analyses, data visualization, explanation, & recommendations in an actionable format.
- Collaborates with data stewards to gather and process right information from various sources.
- Candidate must possess advance Business Intelligence data analysis skills of inputs/outputs of information to help drive continuous improvement that drives to support business critical performance integrators.
- This position is part of the Global Supply Chain, Supply Chain & Sourcing team and will work remotely or hybrid.
- Has the experience and ability to develop data analyst on global spend categories that supports continuous improvement through data driven inputs/outputs.
- Assist with Supply Chain improvement initiatives where assigned.
- Lead process improvement projects where assigned.
- Other special projects and duties as required.
- Ensure that all assignments are performed in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and Company safety and health regulations, and where applicable, proper personal protective equipment is utilized.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, finance, accounting, or similar discipline
- Two or more years’ experience in a supply management role or related position
- Strong analytical skills: ability to collate data from numerous internal & external sources, perform advanced analyst and modeling on existing data sets
- Advanced data analyst competency using Microsoft Excel, Numbers, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Customer and team oriented; ability to multi-task and manage project due dates
- Excellent oral and written communications, ability to present to management teams
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to, but not limited 20%. (Must have an active passport, some international travel might be necessary).
Full benefits package that begins on Day 1 of your employment- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 10 Paid Holidays, 401k (with company match), Long and short term disability, Life Insurance.
It is understood that certain minimum requirements are not tested for but monitored for competent capability during the employee’s indoctrination period.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Spartronics LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer – EOE/MF/V/D