Position – Brand Deployment Analyst
Team: Supply Planning – Inbound/Outbound
The Brand Deployment Analyst is responsible for managing the transfer of finished goods between manufacturing sites, distribution centers, and 3rd party facilities. This includes managing systematic deployment orders to support downstream demand, at the lowest possible cost, while delivering the highest customer service possible. The Brand Deployment Analyst will partner with production scheduling to ensure inventory is properly managed during constraints, and inventory targets are adhered to.
· Manage all finished goods deployment activity for assigned brand(s).
· Partner with production planning to ensure inventory is deployed according to plan.
· Recommend production schedule changes to planners to avoid downstream shortages.
· Proactively communicate with customer service teams to request order changes as needed, based on product availability.
· Manage daily approvals and maintenance of deployment orders to meet customer service and cost objectives.
· Monitor inventory levels at downstream DC’s, adhering to inventory days on-hand targets.
· Maximize cost savings through deployment best practices and continuous improvement work (i.e. truck cube fill, optimized ship mode, regional source plans)
· Drive master data integrity across assigned brand(s) to maximize system capabilities.
· Monitor slow-moving or stranded inventory to avoid product obsolescence.
· Support deployment activity for product launches, roll-overs, and promotional activities. Actively participate in the event planning process to protect customer service.
Key customers/stakeholders include: Production schedulers/planners, Transportation analysts, Distribution analysts, Customer service, and Brand teams.
Key metrics include: On-Time In-Full % (OTIF), Deployment Optimization %, Conformance to Source Plan % (CTSP), Cube Utilization, Lead Time Compliance %, Intermodal Utilization Compliance %
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience with SAP-APO (preferred)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data sets and trends
· Experience managing customer expectations and service
· Exposure to inventory management best practices and cost-savings initiatives
· Experience with SAP master data and its effect on planning is preferred
· Working knowledge of mill and DC operations
· Strong communication and collaboration skills