Watts is looking for an innovative and creative Supply Chain Intern to assist our Inventory analysis and reporting KPI capabilities. The Supply Chain Intern is responsible for developing data analysis and reporting tools to support the Supply Chain planning team. They will mine inventory and network related data, monitor and track results, provide analysis, and develop reports and charts to communicate results.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in our inventory tools development project with fresh ideas to create reports that will help us identify and solve proactively inventory related issues.
- Analyze inventory information in all our distribution centers as well as in transit inventory to identify optimization opportunities.
- Utilize network optimizations models to analyze and detect network optimization opportunities
- Collaborate with distribution centers and other supply chain organizations to implement inventory optimization proposals.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, engineering, data science at an accredited college.
- This position has no direct reports
- Leadership role in collegiate extracurricular activities
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; Technical proficiency required
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Strong PC skills including MS Suite (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong time management skillset
- Project management experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to #### pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment. OR
- Work in manufacturing environment.
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting. OR
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the manufacturing setting.
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.