View job on Handshake
Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn and P&O Cruises Australia, united as Holland America Group, offering world-renown vacations at sea to travelers around the globe, are building a dynamic, unified organization to serve its highly experienced teams in both our corporate offices and on board our ships.
We’re looking for an amazing Supply Chain Analyst to fill this role, which can be based in our Santa Clarita, CA or Seattle, WA office. This is a Hybrid work schedule opportunity. You’ll be responsible for conducting in depth analysis and make recommendations that drive improvements in the technical strategic sourcing and fulfillment team. The position will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. It is also expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions. This position requires resilience to ambiguity and an ability to work in a fast paced quickly changing environment.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Group is looking for in its Supply Chain Analyst. Is this you?
- Support all assigned customers in development, implementation and enhancement of high-impact business reporting (i.e. scorecards, dashboards, KPIs).
- Extract data and create automated tools and templates to support team. This includes creating appropriate graphical representations of data.
- Serve as financial analyst support for supply chain leadership providing quality analysis leading to correct strategic and tactical business decisions. This includes developing business cases for projects with projected return on investment or cost savings
- Map systems and solutions to business capabilities and identify KPIs to measure improvements
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of end to end supply chain components including order fulfillment, forecasting, inventory management, master data management, item lifecycle and disposition and supplier planning for Deck and Engine products.
- Understand complex datasets and clearly document the meaning, usage, and connections between different objects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, supply chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field.
- Strong analytical capability and aptitude. Demonstrated ability in process improvement, metrics development, dashboard development, and problem solving.
- Ability to get results from cross functional teams.
- Fundamental understanding of business financial and accounting principles.
- Working and understanding of statistics.
- Able to build dashboards from scratch in a manner that communicates key information to both a technical and general audience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in Tableau and/or Power BI and SQL strongly desired.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Princess is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time (e.g., H-1B status).
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Flex Friday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Princess is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)