Enterprise apps are changing, and tomorrow’s enterprise needs an integrated, modern ERP designed to realize business value in the new digital economy.
We employ the best and brightest in the SAP field and continuously invest in transformation methods, project accelerators, industry apps and innovative delivery models to ensure we deliver award-winning services to our customers. Join HCL SAP Practice and be part of the fastest growing team with a vision to be the best modern-SAP consulting partner in the industry, delivering value and the exceptional customer service we have built our reputation on.
Role and Responsibilities
- Part of end-to-end SAP System Integration or SAP Application Support Projects.
- Understand Supply Chain requirements across the SCM Value chain covering Sales, Distribution, Procurement, Production and Quality Management.
- Participate in Client and Team discussions related to SAP SCM Business process implementation or fixing issues and implement as per the change management process.
- Work closely with experienced SCM Functional SME’s, Business process experts and systems analysts as part of a larger functional team
- Be responsible for the quality of the platform / services delivered to the customers.
- Automate test cases both on Web and Mobile using tools like Selenium.
- Design, execute and automate scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Investigate customer problems referred by operations teams and confirm the issue.
- Identify software’s deviance from standards and specifications and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following areas: Supply Chain / Production Planning / Material Management / Quality Manager / Sales and Distribution
Cumulative GPA 3.0+
US Work Authorization
About our SAP Supply Chain Practice
HCL SAP Supply Chain Practice has capabilities across all Supply Chain areas and addresses the full suite of SCM value chain from Plan, Source, Make and Deliver product to the end customer, including global distribution and logistics operations. HCL Supply Chain Practice is an extremely mature practice with experienced teams of SCM professionals from the industry, delivering fundamental transformation of our clients’ entire supply chain operations. With industry and technical professionals, we combine deep strategic and operational capabilities with our execution/ implementation experience to help our clients achieve excellence in Supply Chain Management.
- Forbes magazine World’s BEST employers
- NCWORKS Governor’s Award for “Outstanding Employer of the State” in North Carolina
- Recognized by Gartner As a Leader for Managed Workplace Services, “Leader” in North America
- Gartner Magic Quadrant For Data Center Outsourcing & Infra Utility Services, North America
- We’re celebrating becoming a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! #GPTWcertified
We are a leading global technology company offering services and products through three business units – IT and Business Services, Engineering and R&D Services, and Products & Platforms. We use the latest technologies – AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cloud – to identify and solve the most complex business problems across a wide number of industries. Our foundation is built on four decades of innovation, a world-renowned, employee-centric culture, a strong base of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide employee base of 170,000+ ” Ideapreneurs” working in 46 countries and a network of global R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, HCL serves leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Our Presence in the Americas
It’s been three decades since HCL started its business in Americas. It has now grown to build a flourishing business which now boasts of 20,000 strong workforce across 15-offices and 6-global delivery centers. Better still, we’ve had the opportunity to contribute to the growth and technological excellence of hundreds of blue-chip American companies and also to positively impact the IP portfolio, R&D legacy, IT landscape, and talent pool of Americas through close collaboration with government, universities and local communities. Our success has been led by the immense talent of highly motivated individuals who are drawn to solving challenges in an entrepreneurial environment. We are proud to have also received multiple accolades, such as receiving the “Outstanding Employer in the State” honor in North Carolina. We are looking for like-minded people to join us in our next phase of our transformation journey and welcome you to grow with us.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.