View job on Handshake
Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, and dedicated graduate students to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Ft. Lauderdale, FL as Supply Chain Analysts. Our team is growing and if you’re equally passionate about customer experience, supply chain, & redefining an industry, this opportunity at Chewy may be a great match!
We are seeking Master’s students with a background in supply planning, inventory management and purchasing. In this role, you will ensure Chewy is providing the best-in-class consumer experience by managing vendor purchasing, optimizing inbound flows and maintaining healthy inventory levels through data-driven analysis and decision making, and building relationships with our vendors, fulfillment centers and internal cross-functional teams. You will get to work side-by-side with equally smart, passionate, and highly motivated entrepreneurs as we continue to build Chewy’s future.
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end planning and execution of forecasting, inventory management, purchasing and FC fulfillment
- Analyze information to shape strategic supply chain decisions using data driven analysis and enhanced BI Tools/Reporting
- Analyze key metrics including vendor fill rate, lead time variability and FC inbound capacity to maintain Chewy’s best in class in-stock rates and inventory turns
- Quickly identify and communicate current and future inventory issues, as well as developing sound recovery plans
- Participate in cross-functional manufacturer and fulfillment center reviews, driving operational improvements
- Participate in innovative, metric driven processes and projects to achieve supply chain excellence
Possible start dates for this role are between January 2022 and June 2022.
What You’ll Need:
- Currently enrolled in or completed within the last 6 months a Master’s in Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics, Economics, Engineering, or related analytical field
- Previous Internship or Co-op experience in the supply chain field, with significant experience in supply planning or inventory management
- Experience with SQL, Python, Tableau or R is required
- ERP & Planning software experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- E-commerce background is a plus
- Must be willing to travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.