This position is for Columbus, OH. Please only apply if you want to work in Columbus with K-8 students in-person. Please include your email on the cover letter (resume if possible) so we can set up an interview.
COVID Vaccinations and masks are not required for this position. We are looking for full-time and part-time help this summer. Please include your email on the cover letter or email email@example.com or message me so we can set up a chat.
Compensation $15 to $20 per hour based on experience.
Job Description: Teacher’s Assistant
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Help instructors with classroom management of students at our Lego Robot and 3D Printing camps
- Liaison between students and technical instructors (let our technical instructors know if a student needs help with LEGO Robotics)
- Supervise fun activities with the students
- Ensure a clean, safe, and happy environment for our students
- Represent Robot Academy in a positive and professional way
- Passion and excitement to teach students ages 5 to 14
- Cheerful, positive attitude, team player
How to Apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply or message me with your email
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 to $20.00 per hour based on classroom experience
COVID-19 considerations: Masks and COVID Vaccinations are not required.