At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
Are you’re looking for a summer job that provides you with hands on professional experience, giving you a chance to contribute toward future technologies that impact every day life while focused on safety and sustainability globally?
Then take time to connect with us and learn how you can develop and refine your skills through this paid internship and gain confidence for a productive transition into a full-time career upon graduation.
What You’ll Need
We’re eager to connect with those who are:
- Sophomore or higher enrolled in Materials Science, Metallurgical, Chemical, Optical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, Business, Computer Science/IT coursework
- Curious and creative approach to problem solving
- Willing to learn from people of all ages and backgrounds
- To comply with ITAR Requirements, you must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you have this, we’ll provide the rest.
Fast paced due to continual expansion of the company. Team oriented. Respectful of work-life balance.
What We’ll Provide
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Paid Travel Expenses
- Summer Living Stipend
- Hands-on Professional Experience
- Group Business Challenge (project work with other interns)
- Executive Luncheons
- Coffee Chat Professional Series (soft skill webinars)
- Assigned Mentor / Buddy
- Trip to Corporate Headquarters
- And More!
Where You’ll Work (internships may be located at any of the following Materion locations):
- Brewster, NY
- Elmore, OH
Areas of Focus
- Procurement & Supply Chain