About our Summer Quantitative Associate Program:
RockCreek offers a unique learning experience into the world of finance and investing. RockCreek is looking for graduate students who are highly motivated to contribute and who have the requisite skills to analyze data using cutting edge tools and techniques. We offer associates considerable flexibility to learn and explore opportunities that are of interest for them.
RockCreek Summer Associates are graduate students (preferably working towards a PhD) with a strong quantitative background who will:
- Analyze alternative data sources
- Enhance decision making using AI techniques
- Interface with analytic, risk and data teams to drive process improvements
- Receive personalized mentorship from senior partners at RockCreek
- Well versed in the latest techniques of analyzing data
- Comfortable in programming in script languages such as R, MATLAB, Python, C++
- Positive, team-oriented approach
Candidates from backgrounds in Computer Science, Physics and Mathematics are encouraged to apply.
RockCreek is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from candidates regardless of race, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion.