Please apply here: https://frbog.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=22651
People, Strategy, & Operations (PSO) Systems team manages the Board’s Human Resources(HR) Information systems and applications, provides customer support, drives automation, process improvements and ensures compliance. The team provides customer support to end users to troubleshoot, navigate, train on new functionality and helps fix issues with HR systems. In addition, the team manages or partakes in PSO automation projects, including system maintenance and upgrades. The team also drives PSO Technology Strategy in support of process efficiencies and automation considering industry standards and best practices. Lastly the PSO Systems team is responsible for ensuring PSO compliance with SOX in support of the annual financial statement audit and works with PSO sections to establish and maintain PSO internal controls.
(PSO) Systems & (BEST) & OPS are currently seeking a summer intern to fullfill the follwing duties:
- Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly operational reports
- Conduct surveys to monitor how the People Systems team is performing with providing services to customers
- Develop spreadsheets and databases to collect and analyze operations trend data Review and documents current People processes and makes process improvement recommendations to gain efficiencies and strengthen internal controls
- Perform internal controls testing of People processes and update process maps as part of the Board’s Sarbanes-Oxley
- (SOX) program
- Assist with documenting business requirements for and testing new automation solutions
- Tracks People systems related requests and assists with managing People systems access periodic reviews/audits
- Conducts user acceptance testing on new People system implementations
- Participates in new People system design sessions
- Proficient in MS Office 365
- Good Communication and Business Analysis skills
This internship can be completed as a hybrid position including in-person and virtual work arrangements.