View job on Handshake
Participates in initiatives to develop and improve financial information systems used to prepare quarterly and annual financial statements. Assists in developing and monitoring Reserve Bank financial reporting and internal control practices to ensure the ongoing integrity and effectiveness of accounting, budgeting, and internal control systems.
Competencies and Learning Objectives:
• Navigate change and be open to learning new technologies.
• Use technology to improve efficiency and productivity of their work.
• Manage technology to integrate information to support relevant, effective, and timely decision-making.
• Quickly adapt to new or unfamiliar technologies.
• Manipulate information, construct ideas, and use technology to achieve strategic goals.
• Written and oral communication skills
Suggested Major/Minor: Business analytics, business information technology, business administration, finance, accounting, public policy, economics or a related field
Required Skills and Knowledge: MS Office
Preferred Skills: Experience with new or unfamiliar technology
Required Documents for application: Resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript.
This internship can be completed virtually.
US Citizenship is required for all Board internships and applicants must be current students, graduating from their program fall 2022 or later.
Full vaccination is required as a condition of employment, unless a legally required exception applies.