**Please also apply here**
Financial Restructuring Group
Houlihan Lokey has the largest, most experienced worldwide financial restructuring practice of any investment banking firm, with nearly 275 professionals located in offices across the globe. In 2021, we worked on more than 175 restructuring-related transactions on behalf of companies, their creditors and shareholders, and other constituents. Houlihan Lokey has advised on more than 1,500 restructuring transactions, with aggregate debt claims in excess of $3.0 trillion.
Our group employs an interdisciplinary approach to engagements and is accustomed to evaluating complex, highly leveraged situations in short time frames. We are also a recognized leader in achieving merger and acquisition transactions for distressed companies.
Summer Financial Analysts in Financial Restructuring will work on a variety of transactions within the Financial Restructuring business, including creditor- and debtor-side restructurings and distressed M&A. The group offers a unique opportunity to work on a variety of projects that provide exposure to various financial advisory and investment banking products and industries. These services include debt and equity financings, distressed M&A advisory services, and special situation principal investing. The environment at Houlihan Lokey is aggressive and entrepreneurial and, as such, rewards Summer Financial Analysts with substantial responsibility.
- A B.A./B.S./B.B.A./M.S. candidate—Finance, Accounting, Business, or Applied Economics
- Coursework in accounting and finance
- Graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
- COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law
- A fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications
- Strong analytical abilities and financial and computer skills (Excel in particular)
- A demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.