**Please also apply here**
Houlihan Lokey has extensive expertise in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, activist shareholder and takeover defense, and other related advisory services for a broad range of U.S. and international clients. Our experience in M&A has earned us consistent recognition throughout the industry. In 2021, we were ranked the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions.
In Corporate Finance, Summer Financial Analysts may work on a variety of transactions that provide exposure to various investment banking services and client industries. These services include mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancings, and leveraged buyouts. Throughout the summer, you will work with a highly talented and dedicated staff of professionals who will give you broad exposure to the many different issues and concerns affecting businesses today. You will research and analyze financial statements, general and industry-specific economic conditions and developments, acquisitions and divestitures, and various investment attributes of publicly traded and private securities companies. The environment at Houlihan Lokey is collegial and entrepreneurial and rewards Summer Financial Analysts with substantial responsibility and interaction with senior-level professionals.
- A B.A./B.S./B.B.A./M.S./M.Acc. candidate—Finance, Accounting, Business, or Applied Economics
- Coursework in accounting and finance
- Graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
- COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law
- A fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications
- Strong analytical abilities and financial and computer skills (Excel in particular)
- A demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We ask that all applicants also fill out a profile on Suited: