View job on Handshake
At Related, Our Summer Analyst Program offers students an 8-week hands-on experience and a chance to work on challenging projects with some of the best minds in the business. You will be immersed in an innovative, fast paced, team-oriented work environment that is intended to provide acquisition and development knowledge across asset classes (i.e. market-rate residential, retail, food & beverage, commercial, and affordable housing). Related is committed to enhancing the experience of our Summer Analysts by exposing you to industry leaders, accelerating your learning and development, and providing you with a strong foundation of the real estate industry.
The Summer Analyst will be responsible for supporting in all aspects of projects including: financial analysis and modeling, due diligence, zoning, legal oversight, budgeting, design, construction, acquisition, project management and leasing.
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence for new investment opportunities
- Assist with all aspects of a development: financing, entitlement / government approvals, public relations, design, leasing / marketing, and construction
- Assist in preparing business plans, including annual operating plans, financial forecasts and strategic plans
- Monitor construction costs, budgeting, and the timeline of deliverables
- Research and analysis: Benchmark activity in target markets by tracking rents, sales per SF, operating costs, competitive supply and expansion activity
- Minimize exposure and risk on various projects
- Rising senior undergraduate with a graduation target date of Spring 2022
- A strong passion for real estate
Locations available: New York
Program will run from June through August 2021
When you submit this application, you are applying for the below openings:
· Acquisitions & Development and Fund
We take the time to fully review each application. Every offer we make represents our commitment to invest resources in developing a successful career. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant. If you submit a resume for an internship, we will contact you directly should your skill set match our available summer internship program positions.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.