View job on Handshake
We are seeking mission-driven candidates with excellent communication and analytical skills; interest in public opinion research and interest in at least one of our main topic areas: sustainability, politics, global affairs, tech, and/or corporate strategy; and a healthy intellectual curiosity.
You will fit in and probably like this job if you: fit the description in the statement above; like learning about new places and new issues; enjoy taking on different challenges and tasks each day; have a strong work ethic and can work with either limited or explicit instruction; can work in a non-traditional office environment (this position is fully remote); can juggle multiple tasks of varying intensity and difficulty, simultaneously; share ClearPath’s mission; are able to self-start, perform at a quick pace and prioritize with flexible hours; have a sense of humor.
This is a full-time internship with a monthly stipend. This position is fully remote and open to applicants located across the U.S.. Interns will have full exposure to all of our contacts, clients, and resources, whether directly or indirectly, in the execution of projects or participation in high-level meetings.
ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION
● Strong organizational and project management skills.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Ability to hit deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability and willingness to travel, as needed.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Ability to work effectively as a team or independently.
● Progress toward a bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree and other advanced degrees also welcome), with preference for a major in International Relations, Statistics, Political Science, Economics, Communications, or related fields. Strong candidates from other disciplines also considered.
● Interest in or experience with public opinion research and comfort with math and numbers. Understanding of statistics is a plus.
● Interest in or experience with political campaigns. Paid or unpaid campaign experience is a plus.
● Interest in or experience with the tech sector, including cloud computing, is a plus.
● Proficient with MS Office, especially PowerPoint, required. Proficient with Google Apps is a plus.
ClearPath Strategies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state