Summer Analyst (2022, Remote)
Argopoint is a boutique management consulting firm dedicated to helping Fortune 500 corporate legal departments with their most important management challenges. Since 2005, Argopoint has served as a trusted adviser to some of the world’s most respected companies, providing innovative, customized management consulting services.
Argopoint is seeking full-time Summer Analysts for immediate start. Our firm is an entrepreneurial organization with a dynamic, collegial culture, dedicated to creating a challenging yet positive environment. Past analysts and associates have gone on to join big three and other leading consulting firms, and many eventually enter top business and law schools.
Our firm is highly selective. While most Summer Analysts are candidates for undergraduate degrees, our past pool has included students in JD and MBA programs, as well as PhDs and post-doctoral students. We are willing to work with experienced candidates to align their interests with our needs to maximize the value of this experience.
– Undergraduate students with an anticipated graduation date of December 2022 or later
– Strong academic background
– Strong desire and proven track record to “do whatever it takes”
– Excellent verbal and outstanding written communication skills
– Very organized and highly attuned attention to detail
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Demonstrated leadership experience
– Demonstrated contributions to high-performing teams
– Ability to work independently and move assignments forward with limited guidance
– Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
– Prior consulting experience is a plus, but not required
– Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint is a must; Think-Cell experience is a plus
Recent graduates and advanced degree candidates (Masters, MBAs, JDs, PhDs) are encouraged to apply as well, though may be considered for more tailored roles depending on experience.
Responsibilities vary but include:
– Research, collection and analysis of data
– Use of innovative research methods to gather data (e.g., conducting interviews, etc.)
– Modeling and analyzing data (Excel)
– Developing and writing reports and presentations (Word and PowerPoint)
– Preparation for and participation in client calls and meetings
– Project/work stream management
While travel is not required of summer analysts, some projects may include the option for travel to client sites (<20% of the time).
Applicants should submit a resume. Cover letters are optional, though welcomed. Resumes and cover letters may also be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. All openings are immediate, and we recommend applicants apply as early as possible to receive priority consideration.
If your resume matches our needs we will contact you. Only candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted. (While we would like to respond to each applicant individually, this is not feasible for us.) Should you not hear back from us, please assume that we did not have a role on the team in line with your skills and background.
Due to the high level of interest, we request no phone calls, please.
121 Mount Vernon Street, Suite 26
Boston, MA 02114