View job on Handshake
Summer 2023 Internship | Pricing Data Science Intern
2023 Summer Internship | Pricing Data Science Intern
School Year: Seniors or Master’s Students
Dates of the Internship: June 1st, 2023 – August 4th, 2023
Format and Location: Lincolnshire, IL, Hybrid
Camping World is looking for interns for the summer 2023 internship season to work closely within the Data Science department. As an intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain first-hand experience in the field. We are looking for someone who is driven and wants to be fully immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn and have a strong interest in Data Science and want to further develop yourself as a professional; this is the ideal role for you. Camping World internships are ten-week, full-time, paid internships that will provide a great opportunity for those that want to jumpstart their careers.
- Use Python, R, and/or analytical tools to organize and analyze data
- Work with the pricing and inventory teams to complete analysis and development projects and tasks
- Process data and analysis requests from colleagues including creating visualizations
- Explore new datasets, join multiple datasets for deeper analysis.
- Take on individual special projects as needed to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Attend staff meetings to remain updated on projects and changes within the department
- Participate in Internship Program events
- Assist in researching and preparing information
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Strong understanding of Python and analytical tools to organize and analyze data
- Excellent technical skills in relation to data science (Python programming, Data Science, & Data Analytics)
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and strict confidentiality of company information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes and excellent time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment with the ability to multitask and keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with sense of urgency to resolve issues promptly
Camping World is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
About Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!