The Stress Testing Operations section within the Division of Supervision and Regulation (S&R) is seeking an intern for summer 2023 for its Technology Function. The Technology Function has responsibility for setting Stress Testing policy and coordinating responses to needs in the areas of data and technology for the Federal Reserve’s national Stress Testing program.
The student will work with the Technology Function Lead and Technology Function team to continue efforts to transform the Stress Testing national program’s use of data and technology. The intern will contribute to research into technology, data, and business process improvements that can help Stress Testing to be cloud-ready as it prepares for the upcoming shift to the Common Data Platform (CDP) cloud environment.
Suggested Education: Graduate student pursing a degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics/Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- Some experience working with cloud technologies, especially Amazon AWS
- Some coding experience in Python, R, and/or Tableau
- Some exposure to the financial industry, especially the financial regulation space
- data management, data governance, or licensed data experience, especially for financial data
- Some experience with financial modeling and analytics
- US citizenship is required for all Board internships; applicants must be current students, graduating from their program Fall 2023 or later
- This internship is hybrid, requiring a combination of telework and an in-office presence in Washington, DC.