Who We Are
Since 1843, Stanley Black & Decker has set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable things.
Who is Stanley Black & Decker? We are the leader in tools and security. We are STANLEY Tools. We are DeWalt. We are Mac Tools. We are Porter-Cable. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency. No matter where you live, what car you drive, what stores you shop at, or what building you work in, you can bet that we had a hand in making it work.
About Our Internship Program
We are seeking motivated Data Analytics students for our Summer Internship Program. Selected students will participate in a meaningful and challenging 10-week summer internship that will allow each intern to have exposure to different facets of the business and receive critical business skills and career and personal development training. Interns will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects within a cross functional team of professionals and get exposure to leaders within the business.
In these challenging roles…
In these various positions you will have exposure to several areas of Data Analytics at Stanley Black & Decker and will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects with a cross functional team of professionals.
With great rewards…
This position will provide you with:
- A utility role interacting with key members of a fortune 500 company
- A flexible schedule featuring a max of 40 hours
- Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
- Competitive compensation
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, delivery, support and maintenance of reports, dashboards and presentations that empower strategic and operational decision-making.
- Provide analytic and BI solutions throughout the life cycle of our products and services.
- Work with product teams to identify improvement in efficiency and quality of their current data processes.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in these related areas of study:
- Computer or Data Science
- Operations Management
- Strong academic standing, GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proven leadership and active participant in collaborative environments with strong project management and organizational skills.
Location of internship: Data Analytics Internships will be 100% remote.
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.