Are you an MBA candidate looking for an internship opportunity for Summer 2022? If so, Emerson and Appleton Group have an exciting opportunity for you based in Rosemont, IL.
My name is Molly Siderys and I am the Director of Strategy and Business Intelligence for Emerson’s Appleton Group business unit. You will play a key role in supporting the long-term strategic planning process, while developing your analytical problem-solving skills.
AS AN INTERN, YOU WILL:
Expand your strategical and professional skills in a real-world setting. Our interns are given meaningful work, support, and mentorship from experienced managers and key business leaders. You’ll have opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in a variety of ways by exploring projects and roles associated with your major and collaborating with multiple departments.
- Competitive compensation, flexible dress code policy, and paid holidays
- A Housing Stipend for eligible students
- Opportunities for networking and professional development
Our interns are a key talent pipeline for full-time employment opportunities after graduation at Emerson’s many locations.
A DAY IN THE LIFE MAY CONSIST OF:
- Analyze and research markets, competitors, conduct expert interviews, and perform analytics to derive fact-based areas for improvement
- Develop and deliver content for strategic reviews with leadership
- Build and maintain tools, analyses, and reports to highlight internal metrics and key market information
- Develop business cases to advise on investment decisions
- Assess program economics, model financial outlook, and track key performance indicators
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure alignment on and execution of strategic recommendations
YOU EXCEL AT:
- Asking questions, defining problems, trying different solutions, and learning from the results
- Partnering with others to get work done
- Staying aligned with your goals and staying productive
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program from an accredited University
- Legally authorization to work in the United States.
IT’S A BONUS IF YOU:
- Worked in an industrial or B2B environment