View job on Handshake
Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Quality Operations Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
Role positioning and objectives:
This role is part of operations.
You will be assigned an exciting research project with a focus on project engineering, requiring creative thinking, problem solving, and teamwork as you interact with other personnel throughout our winning organization.
In addition, you will have fun while adding value and encountering outstanding career development support. This role is for a summer internship across the span of 10 weeks and will conclude by mid-August.
You will be accountable for:
· Actively lead a project(s) based work crafted around the following accountabilities:
o Productivity Improvement
o Product Quality
o Waste Reduction
o Process Optimization
o Environmental Health & Safety
o Resource Utilization
· Collaborate with teams in one of the following subject areas: Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Environmental Health and Safety, or Manufacturing
· Present findings and insights to the Leadership Team at the completion of your project.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
· Are you interested in building a career in a manufacturing environment?
· Would you like an internship that helps you build professional and technical skill?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
· Enrollment in an undergraduate degree program, working towards a degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, or Manufacturing
· Displays excellent interpersonal skills;
· Has superior verbal and written communication skills;
· Is willing to relocate to Winston-Salem, NC for the summer.
· Able to work a full-time schedule during our 10-week internship experience starting in June;
· An innovative leader with strong influencing skills