Bath & Body Works is enabling new capabilities across selling channels to unify commerce for our customers and personalize the shopping experience. The Omnichannel Systems Analyst acts as a functional and technical subject matter expert for the applications leveraged to deliver our Omnichannel solution.
Our 10-week internship experience will provide the opportunity for a comprehensive learning experience in the areas of Omnichannel retail including Buy Online Pickup in Store, Ship from Store, Buy Online Return in Store, and Loyalty Rewards. Integrated in the program are opportunities to research and propose actionable findings to the business that are customer centric and focused on driving growth within the brand.
As an Omni Intern, you will complete various activities on one of our technology projects:
· Work with other technology team members on implementation projects in the Omnichannel space. Project activities include impact analysis, documenting business and technical requirements, updating or creating technical documentation, and working with development and testing resources to resolve project issues.
· Act as a delivery lead on projects or segments of projects, guiding a team through discovery sessions, design workshops, user acceptance testing, and cutover planning.
· Work with other technology team members on identifying and resolving critical production issues in the Omnichannel space including communication of impact to BBW business community. Triage new, uncommon, or complex, problems spanning multiple systems.
· Work with BBW business and technical leaders on strategic road-mapping activities in the Omnichannel space, understanding new capabilities and how those capabilities will impact existing solutions.
· Query and analyze data in various applications for troubleshooting purposes, or business questions around the functionality of the system.
· Utilize knowledge of application architecture, industry trends and best practices to recommend process or technology changes for the applications in the Omnichannel space. Identify proactive ways to improve and/or simplify Omnichannel solutions including applications managed by third party vendors.
To be considered for the Omni Internship role, the following qualifications are desired:
· University current juniors pursuing their bachelor’s degree
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week during summer
· Computer fluency with programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Innate curiosity and desire to learn, strong analytical and logical thinking skills
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills
· Ability to manage through conflict and problem-solve
· Strong communication and presentation skills; can concisely present complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Have a strong passion for retail