D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an IT Intern for their IT Department on the Design and Testing Team. The right candidate will assist the IT Managers and IT Team with the management of all IT functions of Application Support. Learn the different aspects of the IT department and the methods within the company, support company policies, suggest improvements within the system and execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards.
The intern will also be encouraged to explore other areas of interest to learn more about the general operations of the division both within and outside of the assigned department that will be supplemental to the learning experience.
Education and/or Experience
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and seeking a degree in a related field
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder where We Build People Too!
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram