The Digital Interns will support the development and execution of digital, cross-channel and cross-functional projects in support of strategic growth initiatives for Victoria’s Secret Digital
Digital Internship Opportunities include:
- Accounts Digital Products Intern
- Omni-Channel Digital Products Intern
- Digital Production Intern
- Business Operations Intern
- Support identified Victoria’s Secret Digital strategic initiatives that improve organizational effectiveness and deliver brand, customer, product and channel based growth
- Work collectively with business partners to champion business analysis to originate new and streamlined operation processes as identified
- Identify, communicate and document fixes and workarounds.
- Ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Analyze support issues to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Based on known problem areas, provide specific feedback and recommendations to improve functionality.
- General project management responsibilities:
- Project planning
- Scope/definition & risk analysis
- Progress and status reporting
- An eye for detail, strong analytical skills and a passion to innovate.
- Flexibility; must be able to adjust easily to changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation abilities.
- Self-motivated, strong problem-solving skills, high level of organization, and hands-on working style
- Keen attention to detail and good judgment for when something is “customer-ready”.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities.
- Willingness to learn new technical applications.
- Actively working towards a degree with coursework focused on technology, marketing, HCI or other business-related area.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.