Who We Are:
Join the Applied Power Division that develops innovative, client focused solutions spanning a wide variety of technical specialties. We are a motivated team working in a fast-paced environment with a history of satisfied customers and employee satisfaction.
Objectives of this Role:
- Gain experience providing professional software development support to research teams.
- Develop analytical skills to solve real-world technical problems.
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues with division hardware and software.
- Year-Round position.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Assist IT professionals with setup, maintenance, and diagnostics for division resources.
- Participate in the software development process, from initial requirement to implementation and testing.
- Test developed software to confirm correct functionality and high reliability.
- Create documentation for design, testing, operation, and maintenance of developed software.
- Must be pursuing a BS with a 3.00 GPA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology
- Ability to work closely with hardware team to integrate and test hardware and software features
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot and diagnose hardware/software malfunctions and remediate findings
- Must be able to leverage skills brought from university to provide new insights into coding paradigms, design patterns, and related
- Existing security clearance preferred but not required
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.