Strategy and Management Consulting Analyst, Arlington, VA
Who are we?
Renaissance Strategic Advisors is a high-end, boutique strategy consulting and M&A advisory firm focused on aerospace, defense, and government markets. Our team provides corporate strategy, market analysis, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advice, and due diligence services. Our clients, with whom we work on the most critical strategic issues, are senior leadership teams of corporations and financial investors globally.
Who are we looking for?
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
• A passion for the aerospace, defense, space, government services, or emerging technology sectors
• Strong analytical skills and comfort with complex quantitative analysis
• Curiosity, energy, positivity and the ability to work in teams in a dynamic environment
Primary day-to-day responsibilities – Analyst
• Perform primary- and secondary-source research using a variety of inputs, including industry-specific databases, trade and general news, company reports, industry reports, and other sources as needed
• Track relevant competitive and industry trends & dynamics
• Create and manage excel models and databases
• Assist in distilling data into discrete analyses to be incorporated into larger reports
• Deliver/communicate reports and findings to management and/or executive leadership
• Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree (or recent graduate) preferably in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Business, Political Science, Public Policy or other STEM related subjects
• Internship, work experience, or demonstrated interest in the aerospace, defense, or government services sector – or – with a consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, or venture capital firm
• Strong acumen in business writing and communication with clients and team members
• Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
• Application requirements include a CV/resume, cover letter, and unofficial university transcript
Why Renaissance Strategic Advisors?
We are a 50-person, industry-focused team with locations in Arlington, VA and London. We work with a broad range of leading, innovative stakeholders in the community. Our analysts benefit from regular interaction with managers and senior staff and provide direct input into deliverables and client recommendations. We offer competitive compensation and upward mobility for those who excel in our demanding yet invigorating work environment. Additionally,
• Each Analyst receives a supervisor/mentor, ensuring individual mentoring and partner interaction
• Analysts participate in client meetings in order to give insight into our value delivery model
• We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and apprentice-style culture that enables staff to work with and learn from the firm’s highly experienced group of consultants, partners and Advisory Board
• Everyone takes part in growing and developing the firm. This means you’ll learn both advanced consulting tradecraft and how the “business” of consulting really works
• We are a tight-knit team that takes great pride in maintaining our dynamic and fun culture