View job on Handshake
Strategy Analysts are charged with assisting in the execution of key project activities. Working closely with Partners, Managers, and Consultants, Analysts will be responsible for developing the supporting analysis from which project recommendations and conclusions are based.
- Assisting with day-to-day project activities such as primary and secondary market research.
- Synthesizing key findings from market research in a concise manner.
- Creating client deliverables in PowerPoint and/or Excel format.
- Supporting project management activities such as coordinating internal and client meetings.
- Participating in the creation of research tools that will be utilized throughout the organization.
- Contributing to the creation of journal articles, conference presentations, and white papers.
- Highly motivated candidates with strong critical thinking skills, keen attention to detail, proficient written and oral communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- A focus on client service and delivering high quality work output.
- A commitment to the highest level of integrity and business ethics.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ability to travel on a limited basis – our staff members average less than four nights away per month.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a science-related discipline or business field.