View job on Handshake
Pentair is undergoing an exciting transformation initiative in our sourcing organization. As a result, we are looking to hire individuals into our strategic sourcing rotation program. By joining this program, you will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in Pentair’s global strategic sourcing transformation initiative. You will also have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to our global Pentair organization, work with cross-functional commodity teams, and develop an understanding of our future sourcing model. You will also have the ability to refine and develop your skill set through a robust skills based training and be introduced to best practice tools. This program will begin in Summer 2022 and is a two year program that will be comprised of three different waves, each with a different commodity team.
- Be a part of a different commodity team across each wave of the project rollout that is comprised of cross functional team members
- Learn our 11-Gate sourcing methodology in detail and enhance your sourcing skills through a robust skills based training
- Visit suppliers to learn about their capabilities and best practices
- Gain broad exposure to the global Pentair organization and leadership team
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering from an accredited university
- Must be Willing to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Cary, NC.
- Have 1 to 2 years of sourcing experience, manufacturing environment is preferred
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP, QAD, SharePoint, TM1, COGNOS or Tableau is a plus
- Be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer