View job on Handshake
Cypress Creek Renewables is one of the leading clean energy non-utility power producers in the United States. We are driven by the belief that solar and storage make for a cleaner, healthier, more prosperous world, that the electricity system will continue to grow and become the center of the world’s energy system, and that the acceleration of these transitions is imperative. From development, to construction, to operations, we create projects that benefit communities for decades. As a leader in transmission-scale and community-scale solar and storage, Cypress Creek seeks a diverse group of innovative and purpose-driven thinkers and doers from all backgrounds.
Cypress Creek Renewables is seeking an energetic and motivated individual who is ready to support the growth vision of the entire organization in a variety of capacities. The Strategic Initiatives Analyst will play a critical role in the execution of strategic initiatives by monitoring and reporting on KPIs to enable overall strategy execution. This individual will collaborate with teams and stakeholders across the company to support our growth objectives. An effective candidate will demonstrate comprehensive attention to detail, superior organization, enthusiastic initiative, and an excellent ability to work with others across multiple teams. This position will report to the Director, Strategic Initiatives and be in one of the North Carolina offices. Will consider a remote position based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key corporate metrics reporting
- Detailed tracking, analysis, and validation of KPIs and financial reports
- Ability to translate details from initiative leaders in easy to read formats
- Build progress reports for the management team, initiative owners, and Board
- Support Control Tower integration with the Digital Center of Excellence
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, finance, or equivalent experience; MBA or other advanced degree valued but not required.
- Experience in the energy industry preferred, but not required.
- Meticulous organization and critical thinking skills.
- A strong work ethic and strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and problem solve.
- Strong Microsoft Office skillset.
- Highly driven and hard working with high standards for themselves and others.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, core communication at senior level leadership.
- Experience in Salesforce a plus.
- Embrace and live by the mission and values of Cypress Creek Renewables