Mayvin is currently seeking a Statistician to provide services supporting data analytics for the US Marshal’s. The statistician will work in the BIC and will require qualifications, capabilities and skills related to statistical analysis, modeling, trend analysis, forecasting, mathematical formulations, performance measurement, and data presentation.
Must be a US Citizen
Must be able to pass a background check
COVID Vaccine Certification is required to secure a position with Mayvin Inc. This is a direct flow down requirement in support of Federal Government contracting activity.
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting disparate data sets
- Identifying trends, correlations, or anomalies in data
- Designing processes for data collection, business process mapping
- Communication for when we explain findings to stakeholders
- Technical knowledge of predictive, regression, or comparative style analysis
- Proficient with Excel, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power BI (or Tableau), Python/VBA/SQL
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of program management skills to evaluate performance results and make recommended changes.
- Apply appropriate management analysis processes, modeling, and simulation tools
- Develop new deliverables as needed based on operational requirements
- Develop reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content, prepare presentations for senior management
- Remain current with and obtain expertise on new and emerging analysis techniques, methodologies, and approaches
Degree/years of experience as follows:
- Level 4 — BA/BS plus 7 years of experience, MA/MBA/MS plus 5 years of experience or Doctorate plus 3 years of experience
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A “Mayvin” is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others – a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.