Sofusa, a company of Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage and commercial biopharmaceutical company focused on delivering innovative and clinically meaningful therapies to address unmet medical needs. Our vision is to leverage our proprietary G-MAB™ library in conjunction with proprietary targeted delivery modalities to generate the next generation of therapeutics for treating cancer, autoimmune, inflammatory, viral and neurodegenerative diseases. These modalities include proprietary chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy (CAR-T), dimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy (DAR-T™), antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), oncolytic virus (Seprehvec™), lymphatic drug targeting (SOFUSA®), as well as bispecific antibody approaches. We are additionally developing pain management solutions, including our clinical candidates resiniferatoxin (RTX) and SEMDEXA™. In response to the global SARS-CoV-2 (“COVID-19”) pandemic, we are also developing and conducting clinical studies for potential coronavirus antiviral therapies and vaccines, including Abivertinib, COVI-MSC™, COVI-AMG™, COVIDROPS™, and COVI SHIELD™, and diagnostic test solutions, such as COVISTIX™ and COVITRACK™.
We attract smart people who play well with others. We’re small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career.
If you’re a quick learner, enjoy working in the biotech industry, and share our mission of providing ground-breaking impact to medicine, each other, and our patients, Sorrento Therapeutics is the place for you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Sofusa, a Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. company, is seeking a Sr. Supply Chain Associate responsible for a wide range of supply chain and business management activities in support of the Sofusa business unit. This includes supplier management, leading all procurement activities, and managing Sofusa’s supply chain activities through Sorrento’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage supplier relationships and all procurement activities, including, but not limited to pricing and project pipeline, purchase order execution, vendor documentation collection, purchase order approval coordination, and maintenance of purchasing records
- Analyze inventory levels, consumption history, and upcoming demand to project order quantities
- Collaborate with Sofusa manufacturing and quality teams to qualify suppliers and negotiate quality and long-term supply agreements
- Analyze supply chain risks and proactively recommend solutions for mitigating supply disruptions
- In partnership with Sorrento Accounting, own and maintain NetSuite vendor and item records
- Own and manage supplier order fulfillment process and related transactions in Sorrento’s ERP system
- In partnership with the Sr. Director of Operations, lead the supplier selection process and development/execution of request for proposals (RFP) and/or request for quotations (RFQ)
- Maintain vendor agreement portfolio to ensure documents are kept up to date and in compliance (ensuring any changes in scope, pricing, or attached Exhibits are incorporated)
- Manage domestic and international shipments with various freight companies and ensure proper import treatment for international shipments
- Resolve order/delivery discrepancies (i.e. repairs, returns, rejects) including any internal coordination with the Accounts Payable team or internal stakeholders for resolving invoicing discrepancies
- Establish and maintain electronic organizational infrastructure necessary to support key vendor files
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years of related work experience (experience in finance/accounting, procurement, or supply chain management preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance, accounting, supply chain management, engineering, or related field
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Organization and planning skills required to execute multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail in written communications,
- Excellent decision making and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to interact effectively with senior management, employees, vendors, and business partners
- Experience in a manufacturing environment; medical device experience a plus
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High initiative with a positive can-do attitude
- A strong sense of integrity and ethics
- Support scientists who are on the leading edge of immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Earn a competitive salary that allows you to focus your attention on your passion.
- A comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, matching 401k, company paid holidays, and three-weeks’ PTO, plus equity-based compensation.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.