View job on Handshake
The role will navigate complex and sensitive situations on behalf of the CFO and the Finance and Supply Chain organizations, assisting in driving multiple responsibilities concurrently, measuring progress on projects while balancing immediate operational demands. The role will achieve actionable results through building strong and sustainable business relationships while interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Support CFO in organizational goal setting process, tracking and reporting priorities/objectives and alignment of organizational goals to financial plans. Oversee CFO’s performance management, including developing and tracking KPIs to support the CFO’s organizational development plans.
- Assist the CFO in business presentation development and ad hoc analysis. Oversee the preparation of materials for Core Team meetings, ABG deliverables and external presentations.
- Assist in identifying and driving finance process improvement opportunities, leveraging available finance organization benchmarking and assist in the analysis of potential best practices.
- Drive collaboration, communication, and execution of strategic initiatives across the finance, sourcing, and risk management organizations.
- Assist in driving internal communication strategy for CFO and Finance organization, including town halls, organizational announcements, and other relevant communications.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver a clear plan for ESG reporting requirements and processes, integrating, and linking CCL strategy and financial metrics into ESG commitments and metrics and report on progress. Assist in integrating decarbonization and other ESG-related considerations into the planning process and preparing ad hoc ESG-related analysis for ABG.
- Assist in the development and documentation of CCL’s ESG principles of governance, including internal control procedures, internal audits and assurance using the same standards as financial reporting. Understand and recommend best practices in ESG reporting, new market practices and standards development.
- Implement tools to enhance collaboration and efficiency between the CCL Finance/Sourcing organizations and ABG.
- Assist project leaders with the structure of their initiatives (Objectives, milestones, KPIs, etc.). Develop insights, build business cases, identify root causes, and design solutions for identified opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or a related field, MBA preferred.
- Certifications in project management (PMP) or finance preferred.
- Senior level executive support with 10+ years of demonstrated accomplishments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
- The Senior Manager, Strategic Projects will be a self-starter, motivator, a successful and proven leader of other personnel and able to manage multiple projects.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.
Benefits as a member of Carnival’s Team:
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus