Join JSX as a Sr. Financial Analyst in the aviation industry! You will have a significant impact on flight, aircraft maintenance, and the growth of the company. You will be responsible for budgeting, variance analysis, ad hoc projects that provide insight, and presenting to management.
What makes a successful Sr. Financial Analyst
- Detail Oriented
- Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or related field and 2 or more years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly proficient with MS Excel
- Able to connect with people and display emotional intelligence
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly
- Develop department budgets and forecasts by partnering with key business leaders. Provide monthly review of results including department variance analysis.
- Analyze the company’s financial and operational performance and identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop financial and non-financial key performance indicators to measure success.
- Focus on ad hoc projects looking at flight, aircraft maintenance, and other corporate departments.
- Support internal capital projects which includes business case development and preparation for executive approval.
- Prepare and present financial information to senior management.
- Fully understand the flight business model and the drivers to its success.
- Airline industry experience preferred, but not required
- General accounting and month end close experience preferred, but not required
- Experience designing reports in an ERP system preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct including the Budgeting/Planning module preferred, but not required
Pay & Perks
Pay range is established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will receive an offer near the starting point of our compensation range.
- New Crewmember’s become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100% employer paid dental & vision, up to $2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic & international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match – 50% of your first 8%
- Generous PTO plan
Vibe @ JSX
We are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what’s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination. We’re all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.