Position may be eligible to be hybrid/remote. The Senior Business Analyst analyzes a broad spectrum of information to respond defensively to unique circumstances and takes the offensive on a variety of issues important to the company. This includes significant analysis and review of state excise taxes and reporting thereof, compliance with a variety of state and federal laws and regulations, specialized company activity reporting, teammate training, and ad hoc program development.
- Strategize on projects; design and manage the collection and analysis of extensive data applicable to unique research projects and determine next steps.
- Collaboratively manage others in a teamwork environment.
- Effectively communicate and distribute actionable information and insights to appropriate internal audiences that will drive strategic decisions for the company.
- Strategize, develop, and oversee projects consisting of sensitive and specialized analysis for senior management.
- Supervise and evaluate other group teammates in the absence of the department director.
- This position has additional responsibilities. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor’s discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Marketing, Economics, or Accounting; a master’s degree or a law degree is preferred.
- Have at least 6 years of work experience in a related field; other experience and professional certification may substitute for graduate studies.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.