Sr Assoc., People Analytics (Workday Reporting & PRISM Analytics)
This newly created individual contributor role reports to the Sr Mgr., People Analytics implementation within the Carrier World Headquarters organization and is solely responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining standard & custom Workday reports and processes. Additional responsibilities include partnering with the Workday PRISM lead on development projects. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical and change management skillset with great attention to technical detail and a solid understanding of Workday reporting and challenges.
- Provide guiding principles on Workday reporting policies, practices, and standards
- Consolidate usage of Workday calculated fields in partnership with Data Governance efforts. Develop processes and documentation for technical design strategy for report fields – how fields are connected in the Workday ecosystem and the mapping to different reports
- Catalog standard and custom Workday reports into different domains that are tailored to different personas. Document this catalog for better user experience for locating reports
- Establish relationship with HRT Workday Security and People Analytics Data Governance Lead to align with Carrier’s data transparency and governance strategies
- Partner on HRT projects that have a component for Workday reporting needs
- Liaise with HR Shared Services teams to answer questions from customers about reports (security, usage, break/fixes, troubleshooting, etc.). Respond to ServiceNow tickets (HR Case Management) that address Workday reporting questions or needs
- Partner with other members of People Analytics team to determine Workday reporting solutions as questions/needs arise from Carrier’s businesses and COE (Center of Excellence) teams: Talent Acquisition, ELR (Employee & Labor Relations), and various business support functions
- Develop and deliver training on Workday reporting functionality
- Partner with PRISM lead to develop Prism reports and dashboards
- Responsible for Workday release testing as needed for reporting and PRISM
- Candidates for this role should possess a degree in Computer Systems, Information Technology, Analytics, or related business area.
- 1+ years of progressively responsible experience in data reporting and/or management
- Workday reporting and PRISM experience
- Advanced knowledge of Workday calculated fields and business objects
- Intermediate knowledge of Workday Security implications to Workday reporting
- Expertise with data architecture and business processing in a global organization
- Strong background in data reporting
- Excels at building relationships and strong problem solving
- Ability to optimally engage with both business and technical teams
- Working knowledge with Atlassian products (Jira & Confluence) or similar project management software
$68,750 – $96,250 Annually
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.