Reporting to the Tax Manager, within our US Income Tax team, the Income Tax Senior Analyst will provide income tax support for compliance, provision, and other tax reporting.
Here are just a few ways that you’ll help make journeys better:
- Prepare workpapers and consolidated federal & state corporate income tax returns
- Identify opportunities to minimize income tax liability
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly income tax provision
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly estimated tax payments
- Perform tax research and document tax positions
- Assists with income tax audits and notices
We want you to join our team! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of federal and state corporate income tax laws
- Knowledge of tax compliance and provision software (Corptax and Longview experience is a plus)
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written, with internal and external parties
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and execute a high volume of tasks
- 3-5 years of corporate tax experience including consolidated groups and multi-state activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Masters of Tax is a plus
Our store and office employment opportunities offer you quick career growth with an international company, plus a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you. Here’s some of the exciting perks we offer:
- Complete benefits packages (medical and dental);
- Possibility of enrolling in a pension plan with employer contributions or a stock purchase plan;
- Employee discounts in stores and with multiple of our partners;
- Paid time off plan including vacation, sick days and personal days;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic and high performing team;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and to evolve professionally in a fast-growing company;
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; only those selected will be contacted.
Couche-Tard attaches great importance to diversity in the workplace and supports the principle of employment equity by encouraging applications from designated groups, i.e., women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and people from visible minorities.
Our mission is simple: we want to make journeys easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We make everyday moments brighter by delivering thoughtful lifts along the way. We make journeys easier by offering fast and friendly service. We get the on-the-go lifestyle – that’s why we take extra steps to brighten peoples’ days and make quick stops easier. We are part of communities across North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, helping us grow into one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: