View job on Handshake
About the Strategy & Ops team:
Our team focuses on defining strategy and roadmap for entire Data Strategy and Insights (DSI) organization within Global Tech. We are also responsible for long term planning, business development initiatives and maintaining in streamlined operations impacted the different parts of the DSI organization.
- Develop business processes for new strategic initiatives and identify opportunities to improve existing processes
- Conduct analysis of business and functional productivity based on performance metrics
- Monitor progress of key initiatives, prepare executive progress updates, assist with re-aligning of resources and ensure to drive alignment of work to Global Data strategy
- Partner with cross-functional leaders and program managers to optimize execution e.g., define actionable recommendations and drive implementation
- Manage and communicate with senior stakeholders, act as the connective tissue across large cross-functional teams, working to share knowledge and drive towards a common goal
- Collaborate with finance partners to drive financial planning processes for the Global Data organization e.g., annual budget exercises and long-range planning in alignment with Global Data strategy
- Bring clear thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging and ambiguous business questions
- Facilitate and drive key Global Data leadership meetings; monitor and drive completion of actions
PLEASE NOTE: You must also apply to the official posting on our careers site here.