At Kingspan, our future success is based on the quality of our people, who’s expertise and motivation have helped ensure that we remain at the forefront of the construction materials manufacturing industry. In joining Kingspan you become an important part of a growing organization with a reputation for innovative design and use of technology, technical expertise, product quality, service excellence, and dedication to sustainability.
Ready to be part of our team?
We are looking for a SQL Analyst/Systems Reporting Analyst for our Deland, FL, Columbus, OH office or possible remote opportunity!
Summary: This position will design, develop, configure, test, and maintain all system reporting, including SQL, Power BI, Salesforce, and any BI software integrating all of Kingspan’s systems for a unified reporting process. The reporting solutions will be based on customer requirements, using development standards, and software lifecycle processes. Daily tasks will include requirements analysis, design, planning, programming, testing, documentation, error/exception handling, and performance improvements. You will work with all systems and all functional areas to align the reporting needs/outputs with the business process. As the expert, you will be expected to implement best practices, lead workshops to understand business needs, and train employees on new procedures.
- Interact with all functional departments to gather requirements, prioritize work, develop enhancements to the current system, coordinate testing, and perform change/management/training for all system-based reporting
- Responsible to write highly optimized functions, procedures, and complex SQL queries.
- Database performance turning and optimization, including indexing and statistics.
- Perform database architecture and design, with BI and ETL Skills.
- Build and enhance BI objects including Power BI, DTPs, Salesforce, etc.
- Maintain BI structures and reporting schedules
- Prepare required transport documentation as needed to move system reporting changes into a production environment.
- Develop functional specifications and technical specifications for system reporting changes.
- Maintain documentation on all system reports including, a description, system(s) used as source data, fields being pulled, departments & user using the report
- Identify metrics and related reports that will be used after implementation to monitor process integrity and identify potential issues.
- Ensure deliverables are met on time, on/under budget, and meet or exceed expectations.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and work without close supervision.
- Must be able to present information in a professional and user-friendly package, detailed oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to travel within North America
- 4 year Technical/Financial degree- MIS, or Computer Science is preferred
- Strong SQL experience is required
- Experience in database design and query/reporting tools
- 2+ years of relevant experience with BI, SAP BW, Power BI, SQL, or other system-based reporting structures
- Certification in SAP BW, Power BI, or any BI solution is a plus
- BOBJ and SAP Report Development
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated developing analytical solutions
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to travel in US, Canada and Mexico
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & Project) and Outlook.
- Strong Excel skills (macros, pivot tables) a plus
- Computer programming experience a plus, specifically SAP or Salesforce certifications
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Identity Theft Protection, Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Pregnancy and Parental Leave, Fitness Reimbursement, Educational Assistance, Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Assistance Program.
**Kingspan is an Equal Opportunity Employer**