This internship will provide the opportunity to learn about Project Management and Information Technology. Individual will work on projects and Business team will provide hands-on experience with IT tools, project management methodology, Agile delivery methodology, business analysis, quality assurance and change management. The opportunity will allow to sharpen governance, communication and problem-solving skills in IT delivery environment.
- Translate business requirements to System/Functional requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and document stakeholder needs and deliver work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Adept at extracting requirements and processes concise documentation
- Documenting requirement as user stories, epics and Tasks.
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and deadlines; documenting risk mitigation plans.
- Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables.
- Assist Team deliver a committed scope for sprint
- Assist own agile ceremonies such as daily scrum, sprint planning, retro and so on
We are looking for Interns who are…..
- Collaborative: Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Interested in technology and project management.
- Good MS Office or equivalent skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Graduate student pursuing studies in Project Management, Communication Management, Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Business Administration (or a related field) or equivalent work experience