View job on Handshake
Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Intern Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Review our supply contracts with suppliers globally.
- Ensure alignment of supply contracts with critical needs on Lead Time, Volume flexibility, Materials and Foreign exchange indexing, liability sharing etc.,
- Work directly with suppliers on Inventory management as it relates to product pipeline fill and ensuring continuity of supply. Be part of negotiations on supply/planning funnels.
- Enhance existing supply contracts with additional language on Intellectual Property (IP) and the associated rights management
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career in Supply Chain
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree or higher in Legal Studies/Law, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or similar field or graduated within last two years
- Able to work full-time 40 hours per week for 3 months in Bothell, WA (Remote working is a possibility for the right candidate)
Nice to haves:
- Are adaptable, innovative, and proactive
- Adept at Legal terms and language as it relates to contract management.
Accepting applications on a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible