View job on Handshake
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist with experience in deploying Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL) models. As part of the Solution Architecture organization, we work with the most exciting computing hardware and software, driving the latest breakthroughs in deep learning and machine learning with NVIDIA’s enterprise customers. This role offers an excellent opportunity to build your career in the rapidly growing field of deep learning while enabling the world’s most successful technology companies. Primary responsibilities will be to support software/application customer technical engagements around NVIDIA products and technologies. Join us in this exciting endeavor!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support and demonstrate solutions based on NVIDIA’s ground breaking ML/DL, data science software and hardware technologies to customers. Perform in-depth analysis and optimization of state-of-the art ML models to ensure the best performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures
- Support and develop proof-of-concepts (PoCs) for solutions applied to Consumer Internet industry use-cases such as NLP/NLU, recommender, video understanding etc. by working closely with customer’s ML/DL developers. Build collateral (notebook/code) for PoCs.
- Support the business development team through the sales process for GPU/Network hardware/software products. Owning the technical relationship and enabling customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technologies
- Partner with NVIDIA Engineering, Product, Sales teams to secure design wins at customers. Enable development and growth of NVIDIA product features through customer feedback and PoC evaluations
What We Need To See
- Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or other Engineering fields (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience as an ML/Software Engineer with proven track record in writing code in Python and/or C++
- Experience developing ML/DL applications with frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark
- Ability to communicate your ideas/code clearly through GitHub, documentation
- Enjoy collaborating with teams across the organization such as Engineering/Research, Sales, Product, and Marketing
- Effective verbal/written communication, and technical presentation skills
- Self-starter with passion for growth, enthusiasm for continuous learning and sharing findings across the team
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- External customer facing skill-set and background
- Skilled in deploying ML/DL models at scale on public cloud computing clusters in production
- Development experience with NVIDIA software libraries and GPUs
- Knowledge of MLOps technologies such as Docker/containers, Kubernetes, data center deployments etc. Experience working with enterprise developers building computer vision, NLP, or data analytics applications
- Able to think creatively to debug and solve complex problems
We make extensive use of conferencing tools, but occasional travel is required for local on-site visit to customers and data science conferences. We are open to remote work location. We look forward to have you join our team! With highly competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an excellent engineering work culture, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry’s most desirable employers. NVIDIA has some of the most innovative people working on meaningful problems that are defining the field of ML/DL, data science, robotics, and graphics.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.